Check your account
• A catalog of materials from over 80 participating libraries in California and Nevada.
• Access to over 11 million titles from academic, public, and special libraries.
• Place your requests directly, no forms required, from a single online catalog.
• Place requests from the library, home, or office, any time of the day or night.
• Link+ is a free service which enables Tuolumne County Public Library card holders to request material not found at your local library.
• Books, DVDs, and CDs may be borrowed from participating libraries.
How does Link+ Work?
• Go to: the library catalog to begin your search. If you can’t find the item you need in our catalog then click on the Link+ tab.
• When you locate the item you wish to borrow, click the REQUEST this ITEM link.
• Choose Tuolumne County Library from the menu and click the SUBMIT Button.
• Enter the requested identification information (your library card number), your pin number, and choose your preferred pickup location from the menu, click SUBMIT.
• When your material arrives you will be notified by email. If you don’t have email, library staff will contact you by phone.
• Books and audiobooks will be held for 7 days, DVDs will be held for 5 days.
Link + Borrowing Rules:
• Up to 10 requests may be places at one time.
• Loan period: 21 days for books and audiobooks. One renewal on some material, unless requested by another patron.
• DVDs, 7 Days NO RENEWALS.
• Items not picked up will be assessed a $1.00 restocking fee and billed to your account.
• Overdue fine for items returned after their due date: $1.00 per day, per item.
• Replacement cost for lost or damaged Link+ items is $115.00 per item.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please visit your local branch or call (209) 533-5507.