This office is responsible to the Board of Supervisors for the proper and efficient administration of all County offices and Departments under the jurisdiction of the County of Tuolumne. We manage the operations of the many departments within the County government so they can properly provide services to our citizens.
The County website should make it easy for you to find the government services you need. Our departments are here to assist you and answer questions, however, there are times when the County Administration Office is the correct place to contact.
The County Administration Office is responsible for:
- Staffing the Board and Board Committees
- Planning, monitoring, and overseeing all County operations
- Ensuring that Board policies and directives are carried out in the most efficient, cost-effective, and service-oriented manner
- Supervision of appointed Department Heads and performing general administrative duties
- Serving as the County Office of Emergency Services
- Overseeing the development of the annual operating budget and the Capital Improvement Plan
- Administration of the Tuolumne Public Power Agency
- Supervising the following County departments/divisions (Supervisory Chart):
The mission of the County Administration Office is to support the Board of Supervisors in achieving their goals through service and collaboration with County departments and the Community.