If you are in need of emergency assistance, please contact 911.
Feb-April Winter Storm Damage Disaster Assistance Is Available
Local Assistance and Resources
Community Resilience Center (CRC)
18241 Bay Avenue
Beginning April 11, 2023, the Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) will be located at the CRC in Tuolumne, California and open Monday thru Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm. While it depends on the number of individuals or businesses served, the DRC will be open until at least May 12th, 2023. Disaster Resource Center that will have staff from the different programs of assistance including FEMA, American Red Cross, CA Department of Social Services, the Small Business Administration amongst others.
Residents and business owners who sustained losses in Tuolumne County can also register online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-3362
Residents and businesses are also eligible for low-interest federal disaster loans as a result of President Biden’s major disaster declaration. Please find additional information for Disaster Details (sba.gov)
For additional FEMA information in English, Click HERE
For additional FEMA information in Spanish, Click HERE
Road Closures and Sand Bag Locations - Tuolumne County road closures and sandbag locations** CLICK HERE. While supplies last, Tuolumne County is providing filled sandbags in the below locations. See information below or Click HERE
State of Emergency to Support 43 Counties Impacted by Winter Storm: Pursuant to these Proclamations of a State of Emergency, fees for certified copies of birth, death, marriage, and dissolution of marriage records are suspended for any individual who lost such records as a result of the winter storm. These Proclamations will remain in effect until the Governor terminates the State of Emergency. Click HERE
Agricultural Emergency Loan Program
- On January 14, 2023, President Joseph Biden declared a major disaster declaration due to Severe Winter Storms, Flooding, Landslides, and Mudslides beginning on December 27, 2022. As a result, the U.S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency Emergency Loan Program has been made available eligible for numerous counties throughout the State of California including Tuolumne County for both physical and crop production losses. Deadline to apply: 9/25/2023
- Who may apply: Farmers and ranchers who conduct family-sized farming operations.
- Assistance made available by designation: Emergency farm loans for both physical and crop production losses as a direct result of the disaster. Up to max of $500,000
- How to apply:
- Contact the local Farm Service Agency (FSA) office listed in the local telephone directory under U.S. Government, Agriculture
- Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TDD). For more information about eligibility, maps, and application information, Click HERE. To see a copy of the letter designating Tuolumne County as an eligible area click HERE.