Community Resilience Centers (CRC), Public Meeting Rooms, Halls and Courtyards

For schedules and reservations for all Community Resilience Centers, public meeting rooms, community halls, and courtyards, please contact the Tuolumne County Recreation Department Office.  

To submit a reservation application please click here. You can also contact the Recreation Department with any questions or for assistance at 209-533-5663.

The Tuolumne County Recreation Department maintains the schedules for all public meeting rooms, halls and courtyards.  Please use the links below to obtain individual room and hall information and to complete a reservation application, unless otherwise noted.  Please review the Facility Rental Policy and Procedures prior to making a reservation request.  The available facilities are: