Public Health Clinic Services
We offer immunizations for children who qualify and offer some immunizations for adults. We also offer tuberculosis (TB) skin testing. Our clinic services are available to Tuolumne County residents. We require that paperwork and immunization records be submitted in advance. To schedule an appointment, please call 209-533-7401.
No TB Skin Tests on November 22 due to Holiday Schedule
- Flu shots: Free flu shots are available to everyone 2 years of age and older.
- TB skin tests: Available for $22.
- Childhood immunizations other than flu shots:
- Private insurance: Our clinic is unable to provide immunizations to children with private insurance. Please schedule an appointment with your child’s pediatrician or visit a pharmacy.
- Medi-Cal: Please make an appointment with your child’s pediatrician. If they do not have appointments available, you may schedule an appointment with our clinic.
- No insurance: You may schedule an appointment with our clinic. We also encourage you to call the Department of Social Services at 209-533-5711 to ask about getting health insurance.
- Adult immunizations other than flu shots:
- We offer Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B immunizations to adults for a fee, regardless of insurance status.
SCHEDULE - All Services Require an Appointment (no walk-ins)
- Tuesdays 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. TB Skin Tests & Seasonal Flu Shots
- Tuesdays 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Immunizations
- Thursdays 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. TB Test Reads/Follow-up
- Thursdays 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Immunizations (overflow appts.)
- COVID Vaccinations can be scheduled at www.MyTurn.ca.gov
- Completed immunization forms and shot records must be submitted to Public Health by the Thursday before your scheduled appointment. You may drop them off at our office, fax them to 209-533-7406, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The forms are available by accessing the links below or by stopping by our office to request printed copies.
- TB Tests
- Please bring your completed forms with you to your appointment
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- If you or your children are sick, please do not come to our office. You may call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please limit the number of people coming into the office as much as possible.
- A parent or guardian must accompany their children
- Our staff will call you the day before your appointment to remind you of your appointment and to screen you and/or your children for signs of illness.
- Our staff will screen you and/or your children for signs of illness when you arrive for your appointment. If you are found to have signs of illness, we will not serve you and will reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring a face mask to wear when in our office. We are a healthcare setting, so masks are required for staff and clients.