The Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office is committed to keeping peace and order while protecting lives and property. We promote positive partnerships with the public we serve, our employees, and other agencies. We demonstrate professionalism and leadership through our actions. We remain courageous in the face of danger or adversity. We are supportive and loyal to our shared community and to each other. We are proud of our office.
These values represent our highest priorities as members of the Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office. We commit to hiring, promoting, and recognizing those individuals whose outlook and actions encompass these values:
- Leadership that inspires trust, confidence, and teamwork
- Willingness to accept and adapt to change
- Honor, integrity, and accountability
- Open communication
- Spirit of professionalism and cooperation
- Continuous personal self evaluation, development, and improvement