Agricultural Commissioner & Weights and Measures

New Weed Field Guides Available

see link below

(Link Coming Soon)


Pest Control Business             $111.00
Farm Labor Contractor            $111.00
Maintenance Gardner              $25.00
Structural Branch 2/3               $10.00
Structural Branch 1                  $25.00
Pest Control Advisor
      In County                           $10.00
      Out of County                      $5.00
Forms are available under Environmental Protection-Quick Links

Farmworker Housing Information

For information on financing programs for farmworker housing please visit the Housing Division Housing Development Resources information page or contact Rachel Bell, Housing Program Coordinator at (209) 533-5612 or

“For after-hours emergencies involving pesticides call 911,  or for less serious cases call a doctor or the California Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222

Para emergencias fuera del horario de atención que involucren pesticidas, llame al 911, o para casos menos graves llame a un médico o al Centro de Control de Envenenamiento de California al 1-800-222-1222.