Agricultural Commissioner & Weights and Measures

Agricultural Commissioner

For information on the agricultural commissioner, visit us Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (visits after 1 p.m. are by appointment only) or contact us at 209-533-5691.

Wildlife Services

For wildlife services, contact USDA APHIS Wildlife Services at 209-533-6681.

Farmworker Housing Information

For information on financing programs for farmworker housing please visit the Housing Division Housing Development Resources information page or contact Sheila Shanahan, Housing Program Coordinator at (209) 533-6904 or

Report Abnormal Groundwater & Surface Water Levels

September 19, 2014 Governor Brown signed Executive Order (EO) B-26-14, which authorizes Cal OES to provide California Disaster Assistance Act (CDAA) funds to households that have lost their drinking water due to the current drought. If you are experiencing any groundwater or surface water abnormalities, please take the time to
fill out the intake form. The County of Tuolumne and the Governor’s Office will utilize the information to offer assistance at restoring water to the household to ensure that the residence has sufficient water for health and safety needs