Board of Supervisors Meeting Information
As of July 15, 2021 - The Board of Supervisors holds regular meetings at 9:00 a.m. on the First, Second, and Third Tuesdays of the Month at:
Board of Supervisors Chambers
County Administration Building
2 S. Green Street, 4th Floor
Sonora, CA 95370
The Agenda and backup material is prepared the week before the meeting and is available to the public Thursday afternoons before the meeting. Please click here for Agendas/Minutes/Videos.
All meetings are open to the public, and the public is encouraged to attend. The public may address the Board on any item printed on the Agenda.
The Agenda sequence for a Board meeting is:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Oral Communication (public may address the Board on items not on the printed agenda)
- Consent Calendar
- Proclamation and Commendations
- Departmental Discussion and action items
- Board Member Discussion/Reports/Closed Sessions
- Public Hearings and Presentations
Television and Video
- The Board meetings are held televised on Cable 8 on Tuesdays at 7:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:00 a.m.
- All meetings are video taped and archived for two (2) years. As of May 1, 2013, all meetings are video recorded and available on line. Please click here for meeting videos.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance (i.e. auxiliary aids or services) in order to participate in this public meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, (209-533-5521). Notification 48 hours prior to the start of the meeting will enable the Clerk to make reasonable accommodations to ensure accessibility to this public meeting.
In order to protect the health and safety of our Tuolumne County citizens, this Board meeting is open to the public with modifications. Physical distancing of 6 feet will not be required and facial coverings are only required for those that have not been vaccinated.
During the Board meeting, citizens physically present who wish to provide public comment will be invited to do so by the Board Chair to make their comments first and then they will ask members of the public in the phone queue to comment. Please call 209.533.6581 to queue for verbal public comment, comments will be heard in the order that the calls were received.
Public comment will be opened and closed individually for each item on the agenda and each member of the public will receive three minutes. This time limit does not apply to staff.
Options for Public Access Audio and Video Live Streaming:
The public will not have access for public comments via these media options, they are available for audio and visual only.
1) the Tuolumne County Website: https://www.tuolumnecounty.ca.gov/745/Board-Meetings
2) Access Tuolumne County at: www.accesstuolumne.org and Click "Watch Live" and/or view on Comcast Cable 8
3) Zoom Webinar via computer at https://zoom.us/j/98737385155 and/or Call in at: (1) (669) 900-9128 with Webinar ID: 987 3738 5155
Please Note: Zoom Webinar Services tends to have a reduced broadcasting delay in comparison to the County and Access Tuolumne live streams and is suggested for the closest to real time viewing and listening.
You also may submit written comments by U.S. mail to Board of Supervisors, 2 S. Green Street, Sonora, CA 95370 or email for retention as part of the administrative record, they will not be read during the meeting. Comments must be received by the Board Clerk no later than 8:00 a.m. on the morning of the noticed meeting. To submit written comments by email, please forward them to Board Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT PUBLIC NOTICE:
Under the Governor’s Executive Order N-25-20 and Order N-29-20, members of the Board of Supervisors can participate by teleconference. Accessibility Requirements, if you need swift special assistance during the Board meeting, please call (209) 533-6581.