Board of Supervisors Meeting Information
The County of Tuolumne Board of Supervisors holds regular meetings beginning at 9:00 a.m. on the First and Third Tuesdays of each Month at the address noted on each agenda. Please reference each agenda for exact meeting location and Public Participation Procedures. You can find upcoming and archived agendas using this link to our Board Meetings webpage: https://www.tuolumnecounty.ca.gov/745/Board-Meetings
The Agenda and backup material for regularly scheduled meetings are prepared the week before the meeting and are available to the public Thursday afternoons before the meeting. Please click here for Agendas/Minutes/Videos.
All meetings are open to the public, and the public is encouraged to attend. The public may address the Board on any item printed on the Agenda.
The Agenda sequence for a Board meeting is as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Oral Communication (public may address the Board on items not on the printed agenda)
- Staff Reports
- Consent Calendar
- Proclamations and Commendations
- Departmental Discussion and action items
- Closed Sessions
- Board Member Requests/Reports
- Public Hearings and Presentations
The Board Chair may change the order in which the agenda items are called due to staff and presenter availability.
Television and Video
- The Board meetings are held televised on Cable 8 on Tuesdays at 7:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:00 a.m.
- All meetings are videotaped and archived for two (2) years. As of May 1, 2013, all meetings are video recorded and available online. Please click here for meeting videos.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance (i.e. auxiliary aids or services) in order to participate in this public meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, (209-533-5521). Notification 48 hours prior to the start of the meeting will enable the Clerk to make reasonable accommodations to ensure accessibility to this public meeting.