- Board of Supervisors
- Committees & Commissions
Committees & Commissions
The Board of Supervisors utilizes a number of Committees and Commissions to provide advice on a variety of issues and policies. Follow this link to view the Committees and Commissions Agenda Center.
The following information is available to assist you in participating in Board appointed Committees/Commissions.
- Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors Local Governing Bodies Handbook - Last Updated 2023
- Chair Appointments - 2023
- Tuolumne County Local Appointments List for 2023 (Maddy Act GC 54972) (Updated February 13, 2023 per changes made to Handbook at February 07, 2023 Board Meeting) If you are interested in becoming a member of a Committee or Commission, complete the application below or call the Board Clerk's office at (209) 533-5521.
- NEW Online Committee and Commission Application
- Printable Committee and Commission Application
- Current Year Notices of Vacancies
If you would like to serve as a member on a Committee or Commission, complete the application above or call (209) 533-5521 with questions. (Applications will be retained in the Board of Supervisors Office for consideration for two years)
Find out which supervisorial district you live; many appointments are specific to the boundaries of each district.
|Policy Advisory Committees||Mandated Advisory Committees|
|Finance Committee||Behavioral Health Advisory Board|
|Fire Safety Advisory Committee||Fish and Game Preservation Fund|
|Housing Loan Review Committee||Juvenile Justice Coordinating Council|
|Natural Resources Committee||Law Library Board of Trustees|
|Transportation Committee||Solid Waste Committee|
|Tuolumne County Committee on Aging||Tuolumne County Local Agency Formation Commission|
|Tuolumne County Homelessness Committee||Veterans Committee|
|Planning Agency||Special Advisory Committees|
|Tuolumne County Planning Commission||Agricultural Advisory Committee|
|Airport Land Use Commission|
|Historic Preservation Review Commission (HPRC)|
|Local Partnerships & JPAs||HPRC - Demolition Review|
|First 5 Commission|
|Tuolumne County Transportation Council|