Update 9/25/2018: Updated Press Release - Ferretti Rd.
Motorists on Ferretti Road at Big Creek Bridge can expect delays of up to 20 minutes for construction September 27, 2018 through October 5, 2018.
Ferretti Road at Big Creek Bridge will be subject to two, one-hour closures between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. and between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., on October 2, 2018.
Hours of work will be from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Subcontractors for the project include Dirt Dynasty, CSS Environmental, and Chrisp Company.
Update 6/20/2018: Updated Press Release is now available.
Locations of work for June 18 through July 13 include:
Tuolumne Motorists can expect delays on Yosemite Road between June 19 and June 25.
Groveland Motorists can expect delays on Sprague Road East between June 25 and July 9.
Strawberry Motorists can expect delays on Clarks Fork Road beginning on July 10.
Important points regarding the project:
- Work is scheduled to take place between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm Monday through Friday, unless otherwise announced. No work will be performed on July 4.
- Unexpected schedule changes can occur due to weather, traffic, availability of equipment and material, and related issues
Project Information (Press Release): The Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors has awarded the Contract # 1674, “Tuolumne County Bridge Preventative Maintenance Project” to American Civil Constructors West Coast, LLC to perform preventative maintenance to eleven County bridges.
Construction is anticipated to begin June 18, 2018 and continue through October 31, 2018.
Important points regarding the project are as follows:
- The project consists of preventative maintenance to eleven County bridges on Jacksonville Road, Jamestown Road, Ferretti Road, Wards Ferry Road, Rock River Road, Yosemite Road, South Fork Road, Horseshoe Bend Road, Sprague Road, Paseo De Los Portales, and Clarks Fork Road.
- Work is scheduled to take place between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm Monday through Friday, unless otherwise announced.
- Subcontractors for the project include Dirt Dynasty, CSS Environmental, and Chrisp Company.
Please be aware of all construction signs or traffic control personnel in the construction zone.