As a local government, Tuolumne County relies on qualified vendors to purchase items such as office supplies and printing. It is important that quality services and supplies be acquired from reliable sources and at the lowest cost.
Tuolumne County has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by Tuolumne County.
Previous link: Old Bids Module
The Board of Supervisors established a 5% local purchasing preference to companies based in Tuolumne County. This percentage discount will be applied after bids are received. We look forward to doing business with you.