This is an abstract from the complete Tuolumne County Public Health Social Media Policy
While we encourage followers to share thoughts an opinions on Tuolumne County Public Health’s social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
Public Health does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
Therefore, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Spam comments, such as the same comment repeatedly on a profile
- Other comments that the Public Health Social Media Team deems inappropriate
All links posted as comments on Public Health posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the Tuolumne County Public Health Social Media policy may cause the author to be blocked from our social media profiles/pages.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.